'Computor fitted with 20 stores, but excluding tape readers, printers, and power supply. The left hand rack carries two units each of ten stores. The left centre rack carries the electronic pulse generator (top), the aritmetic units with left shift unit (centre) and the translator unit (bottom). The two right hand racks contain the relay sequence control circuits.'
From Electronic Engineering, August 1951. The image was also published in the NPL's issue of Automatic Digital Computation, 1953
The original image is copyright UKAEA